Things I have done in the last month:
- Finished my marketing internship
- Moved from New York, to home (for a few days), then to college (for the last time!)
- Was in a friend’s wedding
- Kicked ass at my long distance relationship (and it’s long distance no longer, thank god)
- Started summer classes
- Got to about the halfway point of my novel
- Outlined the remaining chapters of my novel (woo big deal!)
- Started working with my creative writing prof, so now I have concrete deadlines and a guaranteed reader to keep me going!
Things I have not done in the last month:
- Updated this blog
So lots of things to be proud of, despite my delinquency when it comes to blogging here. But the good news is that, despite this upheaval, I have been writing. A TON. I’m pretty excited about the outline, since now I know approximately the number of chapters and words left to write before I finish this draft.
What with classes, homework, part-time jobs, and writing, I have less time to blog now than I did the past few months. But now that I’m finally settled in, I’ll try and post more regularly. My current goal is once per week.